Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of the American Medical Directors Association
- Nursing homes for the old (‘gerocomeia’) in Byzantium (324–1453 AD).Gerontology. 2004; 50: 113-117
- An international survey of nursing homes.J Am Med Dir Assoc. 2013; 14: 459-462
- Assessment of nursing home residents in Europe: The Services and Health for Elderly in Long TERm care (SHELTER) study.BMC Health Serv Res. 2012; 12: 5
- International Association of Gerontology and Geriatrics: A global agenda for clinical research and quality of care in nursing homes.J Am Med Dir Assoc. 2011; 12: 184-189
- Concrete steps toward academic medicine in long term care.J Am Med Dir Assoc. 2013; 14: 781-783
- An international perspective on long term care: Focus on nursing homes.J Am Med Dir Assoc. 2011; 12: 487-492
The authors declare no conflicts of interest.