Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of the American Medical Directors Association
- The Heart of Long-Term Care. Oxford University Press, New York1998
- Long-Term Care for the Elderly with Disabilities. Milbank Memorial Fund, New York2000
Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. Health and health care of the Medicare population, Table 4.B. Available at: http://www.cms.gov/mcbs/pubHHCOO.asp. Accessed May 2004.
- New estimates for lifetime nursing home use: Have patterns of use changed?.MedCare. 2002; 40: 965-975
- SHMOs, the second generation: Building on the experience of the first social health maintenance organization demonstrations.J Am Geriatr Soc. 1997; 45: 101-107
- Social health maintenance organization and fee-for-service outcomes over time.Health Care Financ Rev. 1993; 15: 173-202
- The PACE evaluation: Initial findings.Gerontologist. 1995; 35: 349-359
- Federal and State Initiatives to Integrate Acute and Long-Term Care: Issues and Profiles. Congressional Research Report RL30813, Washington, DC2001
- Effect of an innovative Medicare managed care program on the quality of care for nursing home residents.Gerontologist. 2004; 44: 95-103
Based on the Consensus Conference on Physician Practice in Long-Term Care in Rochester, NY, April 2, 2004.