Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of the American Medical Directors Association
- Surgical outcome for patients aged 80 and older: Morbidity and mortality from major noncardiac surgery.J Am Geriatr Soc. 2005; 53: 424-429
- Perioperative medical management.in: Dharmarajan T.S. Norman R.A. Clinical Geriatrics. CRC Press/Parthenon Publishing, Boca Raton (FL)2003: 115-126
- Surgical risk factors, morbidity, and mortality in elderly patients.J Am Coll Surg. 2006; 203: 865-877
- Predicting adverse postoperative outcomes in patients aged 80 years or older.J Am Geriatr Soc. 2000; 48: 405-412
- Surgery in centenarians.JAMA. 1985; 253: 3139-3141
- Mortality following surgery for proximal femoral fractures in centenarians.Injury. 2000; 31: 537-539
Dharmarajan TS. Octogenarians, nonagenarians and even centenarians starting dialysis: Survival or withdrawal? Ann Intern Med 2007, electronic letter, published March 1, 2007. Avaliable at: http://www.annals.org/cgi/eletters/146/3/177. Accessed March 4, 2007.
- ACC/AHA guideline update for perioperative cardiovascular evaluation for noncardiac surgery—executive summary: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2002; 39: 542-553
- ACC/AHA 2006 guideline update on perioperative cardiovascular evaluation for noncardiac surgery: Focused update on perioperative beta-blocker therapy.Circulation. 2006; 113: 2662-2674
- National Surgical Quality Improvement Program (NSQIP) risk factors can be used to validate American Society of Anesthesiologists Physical Status Classification (ASA PS) levels.Ann Surg. 2006; 243: 636-644
- Impact of age on perioperative complications and length of stay in patients undergoing noncardiac surgery.Ann Intern Med. 2001; 134: 637-643
- Proactive care of older people undergoing surgery (‘POPS’): Designing, embedding, evaluating and funding a comprehensive geriatric assessment service for older elective surgical patients.Age Ageing. 2007; 36: 190-196