Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of the American Medical Directors Association
- Studies on illness in the aged. The index of ADL: A standardized measure of biological and psychological function.JAMA. 1963; 185: 914-919
Title 42, PART 483—Requirements for states and long-term care facilities. US Government Printing Office. Available at: http://www.access.gpo.gov/nara/cfr/waisidx_02/42cfr483_02.html. Accessed August 13, 2011.
- The Nursing Minimum Data Set: Abstraction tool for standardized, comparable, essential data.Am J Public Health. 1991; 81: 421-426
- Active life expectancy.N Engl J Med. 1983; 309: 1218-1224
- The science of quality of life.J Chronic Dis. 1987; 40: 459-463
- Intellect, intuition, and heart: The story of Dr. Katz, a medical pioneer.Chapbook Press Schuler Books, Grands Rapids, MI2012
The authors have no conflicts of interest relating to this article.