Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of the American Medical Directors Association
- Retooling for an Aging America: Building the Health Care Workforce.The National Academies Press, Washington, DC2008
American Geriatrics Society, the American Medical Association, and the Council of Medical Specialty Societies. Retooling for an Aging America Building the Health Care Workforce. Available at: http://www.americangeriatrics.org/files/documents/white_paper.pdf. Accessed January 15, 2014.
- “Learning by doing”—resident perspectives on developing competency in high-quality discharge care.J Gen Intern Med. 2012; 27: 1188-1194
Coleman, EA and the Care Management Workgroup. One Patient, Many Places: Managing Heathcare Transitions. A Report from the Robert Wood Johnson Care Management Workgroup. February 2004.
- New Estimates of lifetime nursing home use: Have patterns of use changed?.Med Care. 2002; 40: 965-975
- Finding the right level of post hospital care.JAMA. 2011; 305: 284-293
- Discharge planning curricula in internal medicine residency programs: A national survey.South Med J. 2009; 102: 795-799
- Residency education in the nursing home: A national survey of internal medicine and family practice programs.J Gen Intern Med. 1992; 7: 52-56