Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of the American Medical Directors Association
- The burden of disease in older people and implications for health policy and practice.Lancet. 2015; 385: 549-562
- Advances in the prevention of Alzheimer's disease and dementia.J Intern Med. 2014; 275: 229-250
- Alzheimer's Disease International. Dementia: A Public Health Priority.World Health Organization, Geneva, Switzerland2012
- A conceptual framework for research on subjective cognitive decline in preclinical Alzheimer's disease.Alzheimers Dement. 2014; 10: 844-852
- Effect of physical activity on cognitive function in older adults at risk for Alzheimer disease: A randomized trial.JAMA. 2008; 300: 1027-1037
- Mediterranean-dietary approach to systolic hypertension diet intervention for neurodegenerative delay diet slows cognitive decline with aging.Alzheimers Dement. 2015; 11: 1015-1022
M. Cesari reports grants from Pfizer, and is Workpackage leader of an Innovative Medicines Initiative–funded project partly funded by members (Sanofi, Servier, GlaxoSmithKline, Novartis, and Eli Lilly) of the European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations. He has also received personal fees from Pfizer and Nestlé. The other authors have no competing interests to disclose.