Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of the American Medical Directors Association
- Perceived quality of life and preferences for life-sustaining treatment in older adults.Arch Intern Med. 1991; 151: 495-497
- Factors associated with changes in perceived quality of life among elderly recipients of long-term services and supports.J Am Med Dir Assoc. 2016; 17: 44-52
- Comorbidity and social factors predicted hospitalization in frail elderly patients.J Clin Epidemiol. 2004; 57: 832-836
- Social isolation, loneliness, and all-cause mortality in older men and women.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2013; 110: 5797-5801
- Living alone and risk of mortality in older community-dwelling adults.JAMA. 2007; 22: 572-578
- What social relationships can do for health.Generations. 2014; 38: 8-13