Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of the American Medical Directors Association
- Association between acute geriatric syndromes and medication–related hospital admissions.Drugs Aging. 2012; 29: 691-699
- Determining the incidence of drug–associated acute kidney injury in nursing home residents.J Am Med Dir Assoc. 2014; 17: 719-724
- Hospital transfers of skilled nursing facility (SNF) patients within 48 hours and 30 days after SNF admission.J Am Med Dir Assoc. 2016; 17: 839-845
- Impact of medication reconciliation and review on clinical outcomes.Ann Pharmacother. 2014; 48: 1298-1312
- Interventions to optimize prescribing for older people in care homes.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2016; : CD009095
- Medication reviews for nursing home residents to reduce mortality and hospitalization: Systematic review and meta-analysis.Br J Clin Pharmacol. 2017; 78: 488-497
- Identifying medication order discrepancies during medication reconciliation: Perceptions of nursing home leaders and staff.J Nurs Manage. 2014; 22: 362-372
- Successfully reducing hospitalizations of nursing home residents: Results of the Missouri quality initiative.J Am Med Dir Assoc. 2017; 18: 960-966
- Preparing nursing homes for the future of health information exchange.Appl Clin Inform. 2015; 6: 248-266
- A qualitative study describing nursing home nurses sensemaking to detect medication order discrepancies.BMC Health Serv Res. 2017; 17: 531
- Reform of requirements for long term care facilities.Fed Regist. 2016; 81: 68688-68872
The authors declare no conflicts of interest.
This project was funded by grant number 1E1CMS331080 from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS) Innovations Center and Medicare-Medicaid Coordination Office (http://innovation.cms.gov/initiatives/rahnfr/), which is focused on improving care and outcomes for Medicare-Medicaid enrollees residing in nursing facilities. The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of CMS.