- Abbott K.M.
- Klumpp R.
- Leser K.A.
- et al.
- Sister K.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of the American Medical Directors Association
- Delivering person centered care: Important preferences for recipients of long-term services and supports.J Am Med Dir Assoc. 2018; 19: 169-173
- Person centered care vs. patient centered care--one answer to the recruitment problem.League Lines. 1968; 14: 5
- A person-centered workplace: the foundation for person-centered caregiving in long-term care.J Am Med Dir Assoc. 2007; 8: 46-54
- Effectiveness of mailing “Bathing Without a Battle” to all US nursing homes.Gerontol Geriatr Educ. 2006; 27: 67-79
Legal Information Institute. 42 CFR 483.21 – Comprehensive person-centered care planning. Available at: https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/42/483.21 at 42CFR§483.21(b)(ii)(E). Accessed November 29, 2017.
National Nursing Home. Personal centered care. Available at: https://www.nhqualitycampaign.org/goalDetail.aspx?g=PCC. Accessed October 25, 2017.
Pioneer Network. Available at: www.pioneernetwork.net. Accessed October 25, 2017.
Minimum Data Set (MDS). Resident assessment and care screening. Available at: http://ltcombudsman.org/uploads/files/issues/MDS-3.0-Item-Set.pdf, Section F Accessed October 25, 2017.
ScienceDirectAccess this article on ScienceDirect
- Delivering Person-Centered Care: Important Preferences for Recipients of Long-term Services and SupportsJournal of the American Medical Directors AssociationVol. 19Issue 2