Balancing Incentive Program.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of the American Medical Directors Association
- Balancing Incentive Program.(Available at:)Accessed November 22, 2019)
- State reflections and recommendations report: Balancing Incentive Program.(2016. Available at:)https://www.balancingincentiveprogram.org/resources/state-reflections-and-recommendations-report(Accessed May 14, 2019)Date: 2016
- Medicaid Balancing Incentive Program: A survey of participating states. The Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation.(2015. Available at:)https://www.kff.org/medicaid/report/medicaid-balancing-incentive-program-a-survey-of-participating-states/(Accessed May 14, 2019)Date: 2015
- Tipping the balance: The Balancing Incentive Program and state progress on rebalancing their long-term services and supports. Mathematica Policy Research.(2015. Available at:)https://www.mathematica.org/our-publications-and-findings/publications/tipping-the-balance-the-balancing-incentive-program-and-state-progress-on-rebalancing-their-longterm(Accessed May 14, 2019)Date: 2015
- The emerging role of managed care in long-term services and supports.Public Policy Aging Rep. 2018; 28: 64-70
- Guidance to states using 1115 demonstrations or 1915(b) waivers for managed long term services and supports programs. Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.(2013. Available at:)https://www.medicaid.gov/medicaid-chip-program-information/by-topics/delivery-systems/downloads/1115-and-1915b-mltss-guidance.pdf(Accessed June 10, 2019)Date: 2013
- Picking up the pace of change: A state scorecard on long-term services and supports for older adults, people with physical disabilities, and family caregivers.(2018. Available at:)http://www.longtermscorecard.org(Accessed June 5, 2019)Date: 2018
- Rural-urban disparities in access to home- and community-based services and supports: Stakeholder perspectives from 14 states.J Am Med Dir Assoc. 2019; 20: 503-508.e1
- IAP2 Spectrum of Public Participation.(2018. Available at:)https://www.iap2.org/page/pillars(Accessed June 5, 2019)Date: 2018
The authors declare no conflicts of interest.
This research was supported by 1R01MD010360 (principal investigator: R.A.S.). The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the National Institutes of Health. D. Saliba is an employee of the Veterans Administration. The views presented here do not represent those of the Department of Veterans Affairs.