Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of the American Medical Directors Association
- Probabilistic population aging.PLoS One. 2017; 12: e0179171
- Frailty in older persons.Clin Geriatr Med. 2017; 33: 293-303
- Gerontechnology. The aging of rehabilitation.Rehab Manag. 1997; 10: 100-102
- Built environments for frail older adults: The now and next.Maturitas. 2018; 116: 137-138
- Innovation: The living laboratory perspective.Comput Aid Design Appl. 2007; 4: 863-876
- European Network of Living Labs (ENoLL).(Available at:)http://www.openlivinglabs.euDate accessed: July 14, 2019
- Qu’est-ce qu'un living lab? Montréal.(Available at:)http://www.montreal-invivo.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/livre-blanc-LL-Umvelt-Final-mai-2014.pdf(Accessed December 30, 2019)Date: 2004
- Living Labs: Overview of ecological approaches for health promotion and rehabilitation.Disabil Rehabil. 2016; 38: 613-619
- The development of gerontechnology for hospitalized frail elderly people: The ALLEGRO hospital-based geriatric living lab.Maturitas. 2019; 125: 17-19
- Preventable iatrogenic disability in elderly patients during hospitalization.J Am Med Dir Assoc. 2015; 16: 674-681
All projects conducted in the ALLEGRO hospital-based geriatric living lab will be approved by either local or national ethics committees, according to the design and nature of the studies. Participants will be included after giving their written informed consent for research, or their legal representatives' consent if mental capacity is impaired. The studies will be conducted in accordance with the ethical standards set forth in the Helsinki Declaration (1983).
C.A.'s program ALLEGRO is supported in part by a grant “Plus de Vie 2017” from “Fondation Hôpitaux de Paris Hôpitaux de France.” F.N. is supported by a doctoral fellowship grant from Angers Loire Métropole (2018-2021). G.S. is supported by a postdoctoral grant from Research Center on Autonomy and Longevity, University Hospital of Angers, France (2019-2020). The sponsors had no role in the design and conduct of the study, in the collection, management, analysis, and interpretation of the data, or in the preparation, review, or approval of the manuscript.
The authors declare no conflicts of interest.