- Proctor E.
- Silmere H.
- Raghavan R.
- et al.
- Diehl H.
- Graverholt B.
- Espehaug B.
- Lund H.
- Powell B.J.
- Waltz T.J.
- Chinman M.J.
- et al.
- Resnick B.
- Kolanowski A.
- Van Haitsma K.
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of the American Medical Directors Association
- Outcomes for implementation research: Conceptual distinctions, measurement challenges, and research agenda.Adm Policy Ment Health. 2011; 38: 65-76
- Implementing guidelines in nursing homes: A systematic review.BMC Health Serv Res. 2016; 16: 298
- A refined compilation of implementation strategies: Results from the Expert Recommendations for Implementing Change (ERIC) project.Implement Sci. 2015; 10: 21
- Testing the evidence integration triangle for implementation of interventions to manage behavioral and psychological symptoms associated with dementia: Protocol for a pragmatic trial.Res Nurs Health. 2018; 41: 228-242
- Use of concept mapping to characterize relationships among implementation strategies and assess their feasibility and importance: Results from the Expert Recommendations for Implementing Change (ERIC) study.Implement Sci. 2015; 10: 109
- Specifying and comparing implementation strategies across seven large implementation interventions: A practical application of theory.Implement Sci. 2019; 14: 32
- Coronavirus Commission on Safety and Quality in Nursing Homes. Report prepared for The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.The MITRE Corporation, Virginia2020
- Beyond “implementation strategies”: Classifying the full range of strategies used in implementation science and practice.Implement Sci. 2017; 12: 125
- Tracking implementation strategies: A description of a practical approach and early findings.Health Res Policy Syst. 2017; 15: 15
- Methods to improve the selection and tailoring of implementation strategies.J Behav Health Serv Res. 2017; 44: 177-194
This work was supported by the National Institute of Nursing Research (1R01NR015982–01A1). This work was partially supported by the Center of Innovation in Long-term Services and Supports at the Providence VA Medical Center via the Office of Academic Affiliation's Advanced Fellowship in Health Services Research (Dr. Madrigal).