Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of the American Medical Directors Association
- Bed rest promotes reductions in walking speed, functional parameters, and aerobic fitness in older, healthy adults.J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci. 2015; 70: 91-96
- Loss of independence in activities of daily living in older adults hospitalized with medical illnesses: Increased vulnerability with age.J Am Geriatr Soc. 2003; 51: 451-458
- A simple tool predicted probability of falling after aged care inpatient rehabilitation.J Clin Epidemiol. 2011; 64: 779-786
- Effect of exercise intervention on functional decline in very elderly patients during acute hospitalization: A randomized clinical trial.JAMA Intern Med. 2019; 179: 28-36
- Potential efficacy of pragmatic exercise program (SPRINT) during hospitalization in older adults on health care and physical performance: A pilot study.J Nutr Health Aging. 2021; 25: 126-133
- The importance of physical activity to care for frail older adults during the Covid-19 pandemic.J Am Med Dir Assoc. 2020; 21: 973-976
- Feasibility of implementing an exercise program in a geriatric assessment unit: The SPRINT Program.Can Geriatr J. 2018; 2: 284-289
- A systematic approach for prescribing posthospitalization home-based physical activity for mobility in older adults: The PATH Study.J Am Med Dir Assoc. 2019; 20: 1287-1293
- Clinical factors contributing to high cost hospitalizations in a Canadian tertiary care centre.BMC Health Serv Res. 2017; 17: 777
- Estimating the cost of serious injurious falls in a Canadian acute care hospital.Can J Aging. 2012; 31: 139-147