Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of the American Medical Directors Association
- Assessment and management of behavioral and psychological symptoms of dementia.BMJ. 2015; 350: h369
- Factors associated with quality of life of people with dementia in long-term care facilities: A systematic review.Int J Nurs Stud. 2013; 50: 1259-1270
- Behavioural and psychological symptoms in dementia and the challenges for family carers: Systematic review.Br J Psychiatry. 2016; 208: 429-434
- Influence of organizational context on nursing home staff burnout: A cross-sectional survey of care aides in Western Canada.Int J Nurs Stud. 2017; 71: 60-69
- Only 10% of the psychotropic drug use for neuropsychiatric symptoms in patients with dementia is fully appropriate: The PROPER I-study.Int Psychogeriatr. 2016; 28: 1589-1595
- Comparative efficacy of interventions for aggressive and agitated behaviors in dementia: A systematic review and network meta-analysis.Ann Intern Med. 2019; 171: 633-642
- Evidence-based nonpharmacological practices to address behavioral and psychological symptoms of dementia.Gerontologist. 2018; 58: S88-S102
- An overview of systematic reviews of pharmacological and non-pharmacological interventions for the treatment of behavioral and psychological symptoms of dementia.Int Psychogeriatr. 2018; 30: 295-309
- Managing agitation using nonpharmacological interventions for seniors with dementia.Am J Alzheimers Dis Other Demen. 2013; 28: 524-532
- Loneliness and isolation in long-term care and the COVID-19 pandemic.J Am Med Dir Assoc. 2020; 21: 966-967
This work was supported by the Athabasca University Academic Research Fund (ARF no. 23844) and the Muhlenfeld Family trust fund held by A.S.W.
The authors declare no conflicts of interest.