Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of the American Medical Directors Association
- Antibiotic prescribing in Dutch nursing homes: How appropriate is it?.J Am Med Dir Assoc. 2015; 16: 229-237
- Nonspecific symptoms lack diagnostic accuracy for infection in older patients in the emergency department.J Am Geriatr Soc. 2019; 67: 484-492
- Diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of urinary tract infections in post-acute and long-term care settings: A consensus statement from AMDA's Infection Advisory Subcommittee.J Am Med Dir Assoc. 2020; 21: 12-24.e12
- Surveillance definitions of infections in long-term care facilities: Revisiting the McGeer criteria.Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2012; 33: 965-977
- The development of a decision tool for the empiric treatment of suspected urinary tract infection in frail older adults: A Delphi Consensus Procedure.J Am Med Dir Assoc. 2018; 19: 757-764
- Nursing home clinicians' decision to prescribe antibiotics for a suspected urinary tract infection: Findings from a discrete choice experiment.J Am Med Dir Assoc. 2020; 21: 675-682.e671
- Sensitivity of point-of-care testing C reactive protein and procalcitonin to diagnose urinary tract infections in Dutch nursing homes: PROGRESS study protocol.BMJ Open. 2019; 9: e031269
- Fostering implementation of health services research findings into practice: A consolidated framework for advancing implementation science.Implement Sci. 2009; 4: 50
Urinary tract infections: To dip or not to dip Available at: https://www.dorsetccg.nhs.uk/Downloads/aboutus/medicines-management/Other%20Guidelines/Urine%20dipsticks%20leaflet%20-%20To%20Dip%20or%20Not%20to%20Dip.pdf. Accessed June 6, 2021.
- Planning Health Promotion Programs: An Intervention Mapping Approach.3rd ed. Jossey-Bass, San Fransisco2011
This work was supported by The Netherlands Organization for Health Research and Development, ZonMw (Grant 541001003). The funder had no role in study design, data collection and interpretation, or in submitting the work for publication.
The authors declare no conflicts of interest.