Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of the American Medical Directors Association
- Hand-grip strength as a predictor of muscular strength and endurance.J Strength Cond Res. 2011; 25: S99
- Patterns and correlates of grip strength in older Americans.Curr Aging Sci. 2018; 11: 63-70
- Musculoskeletal pain and physical functioning in the oldest old.Eur J Pain. 2014; 18: 522-529
- Handgrip strength in old and oldest old Swiss adults - a cross-sectional study.BMC Geriatr. 2018; 18: 266
- Quality of life of the very old.Z Gerontol Geriatr. 2018; 51: 193-199
- Longitudinal changes in physical functional performance among the oldest old: insight from a study of Swedish twins.Aging Clin Exp Res. 2006; 18: 517-530
- Social patterning in grip strength and in its association with age; a cross sectional analysis using the UK Household Longitudinal Study (UKHLS).BMC Public Health. 2018; 18: 1-8
- Social isolation and loneliness as risk factors for grip strength decline among older women and men in China.J Am Med Dir Assoc. 2020; 21: 1926-1930
- Is grip strength a good marker of physical performance among community-dwelling older people? J Nutr.Health Aging. 2012; 16: 769-774
- Social inequalities in grip strength, physical function, and falls among community dwelling older men and women: findings from the Hertfordshire Cohort Study.J Aging Health. 2009; 21: 913-939
The authors declare no conflicts of interest.