- Snow V.
- Beck D.
- Budnitz T.
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of the American Medical Directors Association
- Transitions of care consensus policy statement American College of Physicians-Society of General Internal Medicine-Society of Hospital Medicine-American Geriatrics Society-American College of Emergency Physicians-Society of Academic Emergency Medicine.J Gen Intern Med. 2009; 24: 971-976
- Falling through the cracks: challenges and opportunities for improving transitional care for persons with continuous complex care needs.J Am Geriatr Soc. 2003; 51: 549-555
- Healthcare transitions of older adults: an overview for the general practitioner.R I Med J (2013). 2014; 98: 15-18
- Quality care outcomes following transitional care interventions for older people from hospital to home: a systematic review.BMC Health Serv Res. 2014; 14: 346
- The Older Persons' Transitions in Care (OPTIC) study: pilot testing of the transition tracking tool.BMC Health Serv Res. 2013; 13: 515
- Emerging lessons from regional and state innovation in value-based payment reform: balancing collaboration and disruptive innovation.Milbank Q. 2014; 92: 568-623
- Community–based transitions program.Accessed September 26, 2021)
- Integration activities between hospitals and skilled nursing facilities: a national survey.J Am Med Dir Assoc. 2021; 22: 2565-2570.e2564
- Organizational relationships between nursing homes and hospitals and quality of care during hospital-nursing home patient transfers.J Am Geriatr Soc. 2007; 55: 1078-1084
This Drs Vognar and Dosa report no relevant conflicts of interest. This material is based upon work supported in part by the Department of Veterans Affairs. The views expressed in this editorial are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the position or policy of the Department of Veterans Affairs or the United States government.