Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of the American Medical Directors Association
- Malnutrition in relation to muscle mass, muscle quality, and muscle strength in hospitalized older adults.J Am Med Dir Assoc. 2022; 23: 714-720
- GLIM criteria for the diagnosis of malnutrition—a consensus report from the global clinical nutrition community.J Cachexia Sarcopenia Muscle. 2019; 10: 207-217
- GLIM-defined malnutrition in patients with head and neck cancer during the qualification visit for home enteral nutrition.Nutrients. 2022; 14: 502
- A year with the GLIM diagnosis of malnutrition—does it work for older persons?.Curr Opin Clin Nutr Metab Care. 2021; 24: 4-9
- Utilization and validation of the Global Leadership Initiative on Malnutrition (GLIM): a scoping review.Clin Nutr. 2022; 41: 687-697
- Global Leadership Initiative on Malnutrition criteria with different muscle assessments including muscle ultrasound with hospitalized internal medicine patients.JPEN J Parenter Enteral Nutr. July 20, 2021; https://doi.org/10.1002/jpen.2230
- Current evidence of measurement properties of physical activity questionnaires for older adults: an updated systematic review.Sports Med. 2020; 50: 1271-1315
- Assessment of physical activity of hospitalised older adults: a systematic review.J Nutr Health Aging. 2018; 22: 377-386
- Sarcopenia, malnutrition, and cachexia: adapting definitions and terminology of nutritional disorders in older people with cancer.Nutrients. 2021; 13: 761
- Risk factors for muscle loss in hemodialysis patients with high comorbidity.Nutrients. 2020; 12: 2494
This work is supported by the K&D Program of the Sichuan Science and Technology Department (grant no. 2020YFS0573).
The authors declare no conflicts of interest.