Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of the American Medical Directors Association
- Barriers to physical activity and restorative care for residents in long-term care: A review of the literature.J Aging Phys Act. 2014; 22: 154-165
- Evaluating the effects of an exercise program (Staying UpRight) for older adults in long-term care on rates of falls: Study protocol for a randomised controlled trial.Trials. 2020; 21: 46
- Detecting free-living steps and walking bouts: Validating an algorithm for macro gait analysis.Physiol Meas. 2017; 38: N1-N15
- Quantifying reliable walking activity with a wearable device in aged residential care: How many days are enough?.Sensors (Basel). 2020; 20: 6314
- Reliability of the interRAI suite of assessment instruments: A 12-country study of an integrated health information system.BMC Health Serv Res. 2008; 8: 277
- The Montreal Cognitive Assessment, MoCA: A brief screening tool for mild cognitive impairment.J Am Geriatr Soc. 2005; 53: 695-699
- The Timed “Up & Go”: A test of basic functional mobility for frail elderly persons.J Am Geriatr Soc. 1991; 39: 142-148
- A short physical performance battery assessing lower extremity function: Association with self-reported disability and prediction of mortality and nursing home admission.J Gerontol. 1994; 49: M85-M94
- Recommendations on physical activity and exercise for older adults living in long-term care facilities: A taskforce report.J Am Med Dir Assoc. 2016; 17: 381-392
This work was supported by the Health Research Council of New Zealand, New Zealand (Grant 18/414) awarded to NK.
The authors declare no conflicts of interest.