Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of the American Medical Directors Association
- Epidemiology of fractures in the United Kingdom 1988-2012: variation with age, sex, geography, ethnicity and socioeconomic status.Bone. 2016; 87: 19-26
- The patient with chronic heart failure undergoing surgery.Curr Opin Anaesthesiol. 2016; 29: 391-396
- Continuity and utilization of health and community care in elderly patients with heart failure before and after hospitalization.BMC Geriatr. 2018; 18: 177
- Impact of critical illness on resource utilization: a comparison of use in the year before and after ICU admission.Crit Care Med. 2019; 47: 1497-1504
- Effect of heart failure with preserved ejection fraction on perioperative outcomes in patients undergoing hip fracture surgery.J Am Acad Orthop Surg. 2020; 28: e131-e138
- Effect of race/ethnicity, insurance status, and area deprivation on hip fracture outcomes among older adults in the United States.Clin Nurs Res. 2022; 31: 541-552
- R: A Language and Environment for Statistical Computing [Program]. 3.6.3 Version. R Foundation for Statistical Computing, 2013
- IBM SPSS Statistics for Windows [Program]. 27.0 Version. IBM Corp., 2020
- Advances in group-based trajectory modeling and an SAS procedure for estimating them.Sociol Methods Res. 2007; 35: 542-571
- Propensity score methods in nursing research: take advantage of them but proceed with caution.J Nurs Res. 2016; 65: 421-424