Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of the American Medical Directors Association
- CMS NH quality initiative.https://www.cms.gov/Medicare/Quality-Initiatives-Patient-Assessment-Instruments/NursingHomeQualityInits/Quality-Measures-Archive
- Targeting nursing homes under the Quality Improvement Organization program’s 9th statement of work: QIO Targeting of Nursing Homes.J Am Geriatr Soc. 2009; 57: 1678-1684
- Developing quality indicators for in-patient post-acute care.BMC Geriatr. 2018; 18: 161
- ECHO-AGE: an innovative model of geriatric care for long-term care residents with dementia and behavioral issues.J Am Med Dir Assoc. 2014; 15: 938-942
- ECHO-CT: an interdisciplinary videoconference model for identifying potential postdischarge transition-of-care events.J Hosp Med. 2021; 16: 93-96
The authors of this letter are funded by New Mexico Medicaid.
The authors declare no conflicts of interest.