Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of the American Medical Directors Association
- Long term care physician satisfaction survey 2003.October 23-25, 2003 (Poster presented at: Family Medicine Forum College of Family Physicians Canada, Calgary)
- Long term care physicians: a survey of job satisfaction and human resource issues.Can J Geriatr. 2008; 11: 104-109
- Growth of physicians and nurse practitioners practicing full time in nursing homes.J Am Med Dir Assoc. 2021; 22: 2534-2539
- The characteristics of physicians who primarily practice in nursing homes.J Am Med Dir Assoc. 2021; 22: 468-473
- Canadian Medical Association (CMA): News Release and Statement. Accessed October 4, 2022.2022www.cma.caDate accessed: October 4, 2022
- Production of physician services under fee-for-service and blended fee-for-service: evidence from Ontario Canada.Health Econ. 2019; 12: 1418-1434
- Physician’s production of primary care in Ontario, Canada.Health Econ. 2010; 19: 14-30
- Remuneration of GP services: time for more explicit objectives? A review of the systems in five industrialized countries.Health Policy. 1993; 24: 203-212
- Method of physician remuneration and rates of antibiotic prescription.CMAJ. 1999; 160: 1013-1017
- Physician remuneration methods for family physicians in Canada: expected outcomes and lessons learned.Health Care Anal. 2010; 18: 35-59
- Increasing complexity of new nursing home residents in Ontario, Canada: a serial cross-sectional study.J Am Geriatr Soc. 2020; 68: 1293-1300
The author declares no conflicts of interest.