Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of the American Medical Directors Association
- Dementia prevention, intervention, and care: 2020 report of the Lancet Commission.Lancet. 2020; 6736: 413-446
- Dementia and hearing loss: interrelationships and treatment considerations.Semin Speech Lang. 2018; 39: 197-210
- Hearing loss treatment in older adults with mild cognitive impairment or dementia: a systematic review.J Speech Lang Hear Res. 2018; 61: 2589-2603
- Effects of age on auditory and cognitive processing: implications for hearing aid fitting and audiologic rehabilitation.Trends Amplif. 2006; 10: 29-59
- National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine. Washington, DC: The National Academies Press, 2021https://doi.org/10.17226/26026
- A broad examination of health policy barriers to access and affordability of hearing treatment for medicare beneficiaries.Semin Hear. 2022; 43: 13-19
- Screening for hearing loss in older adults: updated evidence report and systematic review for the US Preventive Services Task Force.JAMA. 2021; 325: 1202-1215
Over-the-Counter Hearing Aid Act of 2017, S 670 (2017-2018), 115th Congress.
- The Medicare annual wellness visit.Clin Geriatr Med. 2018; 34: 1-10
- The effect of direct cognitive assessment in the Medicare annual wellness visit on dementia diagnosis rates.Health Serv Res. 2021; 56: 193-203