- Postvaccination SARSCoV-2 infections among skilled nursing facility residents and staff members–Chicago, Illinois, December 2020–March 2021.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2021; 30: 632-638
- Anti-spike IgG antibody kinetics following the second and third doses of BNT162b2 vaccine in nursing home residents.J Am Geriatr Soc. 2022; 70: 2552-2560
- Risk of SARS-CoV-2 reinfection and COVID-19 hospitalisation in individuals with natural and hybrid immunity: a retrospective, total population cohort study in Sweden.Lancet Infect Dis. 2022; 22: 781-790
- Humoral and cellular responses to COVID-19 vaccination indicate the need for post-vaccination testing in frail population.Vaccines (Basel). 2022; 10: 260
- Cutting edge: serum but not mucosal antibody responses are associated with pre-Existing SARS-CoV-2 spike cross-reactive CD4 + T cells following BNT162b2 Vaccination in the elderly.J Immunol. 2022; 208: 1001-1005
- Prospects for durable immune control of SARS-CoV-2 and prevention of reinfection.Review Nat Rev Immunol. 2021; 21: 395-404
- COVID-19 mRNA based vaccine immune-response assessment in nursing home residents for public health decision.Vaccines (Basel). 2021; 9: 1429
Publication stageIn Press Uncorrected Proof
Funded by the Agence Nationale de la Recherche , Grant/Award Number: ANR-15-IDEX-04-LUE .
The sponsor did not have any role in the design, methods, subject recruitment, data collection, analysis and interpretation of the results, or preparation of the article.
The authors declare no conflicts of interest.