Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of the American Medical Directors Association
- Benefits and harms of deprescribing antihyperglycemics for adults with type 2 diabetes: A systematic review.Can J Diabetes. 2022; 46: 473-479
- Individualisation of glycaemic management in older people with type 2 diabetes: A systematic review of clinical practice guidelines recommendations.Age Ageing. 2021; 50: 1935-1942
- Overtreatment of older people with type 2 diabetes-a high impact frequent occurrence in need of a new definition.Diabet Med. 2022; 40: e14994
- AGREE II: advancing guideline development, reporting and evaluation in health care.J Clin Epidemiol. 2010; 63: 1308-1311
- Essential Steps in Primary Care Management of Older People with Type 2 Diabetes–A Position Statement on behalf of the European Geriatric Medicine Society (EuGMS) and the European Diabetes Working Party for Older People.(EDWPOP) Collaboration, 2022
- 13. older adults: Standards of medical care in diabetes-2022.Diabetes Care. 2022; 45: S195-S207
- Treatment of diabetes in older adults: An Endocrine Society∗ clinical practice guideline.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2019; 104: 1520-1574
- Diabetes in older people.Can J Diabetes. 2018; 42: S283-S295
- Deprescribing antihyperglycemic agents in older persons: Evidence-based clinical practice guideline.Can Fam Physician. 2017; 63: 832-843
- Factors influencing the implementation of clinical guidelines for health care professionals: A systematic meta-review.BMC Med Inform Decis Mak. 2008; 8: 38
Publication stageIn Press Uncorrected Proof
This study was supported by a postdoctoral grant (Bourse d’Excellence WBI.world) awarded to Antoine Christiaens from Wallonie-Bruxelles International, Belgium (ref. SUB/2021/515794). The funding body played no part in the design of the study; collection, analysis, and interpretation of data; or in writing the manuscript.
The authors declare no conflicts of interest.