- Elshahat S.
- Cockwell P.
- Maxwell A.P.
- Griffin M.
- O’Brien T.
- O’Neill C.
- Pippias M.
- Jager K.J.
- Kramer A.
- et al.
- Hong Y.A.
- Ban T.H.
- Kang C.Y.
- et al.
- Heshmatollah A.
- Mutlu U.
- Koudstaal P.J.
- Ikram M.A.
- Ikram M.K.
- Nakazawa A.
- Nakamura K.
- Kitamura K.
- Yoshizawa Y.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of the American Medical Directors Association
- The impact of chronic kidney disease on developed countries from a health economics perspective: A systematic scoping review.PLoS One. 2020; 15: e0230512
- The changing trends and outcomes in renal replacement therapy: data from the ERA-EDTA Registry.Nephrol Dial Transplant. 2016; 31: 831-841
- Trends in epidemiologic characteristics of end-stage renal disease from 2019 Korean Renal Data System (KORDS).Kidney Res Clin Pract. 2021; 40: 52-61
- Cognitive and physical impairment and the risk of stroke - A prospective cohort study.Sci Rep. 2020; 10: 6274
- Association between activities of daily living and mortality among institutionalized elderly adults in Japan.J Epidemiol. 2012; 22: 501-507
- Associations of kidney tests at medical facilities and health checkups with incidence of end-stage kidney disease: a retrospective cohort study.Sci Rep. 2021; 11: 20717
- Care-needs certification in the long-term care insurance system of Japan.J Am Geriatr Soc. 2005; 53: 522-527
- Correlation between the Barthel Index and care need levels in the Japanese long-term care insurance system.Geriatr Gerontol Int. 2019; 19: 1186-1187
- Association between physical performance and incidence of end-stage renal disease in older adults: a national wide cohort study.BMC Nephrol. 2021; 22: 85
- C-reactive protein is associated with disability independently of vascular events: the Northern Manhattan Study.Age Ageing. 2017; 46: 77-83
- C-Reactive Protein and Risk of ESRD: Results From the Trial to Reduce Cardiovascular Events With Aranesp Therapy (TREAT).Am J Kidney Dis. 2016; 68: 873-881
Funding sources: This work was supported by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan (KAKENHI 19H03871 and T21K211070), the Osaka Kidney Foundation (OKF20-0015 and OKF22-0019), and the Taiju Life Social Welfare Foundation.
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest: R.Yo. and R.Ya. received grants from the Osaka Kidney Foundation. R.Ya. received a grant from the Taiju Life Social Welfare Foundation. N.O. and T.M. received a grant from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan. R.K., M.A., N.I., and N.W. are employed as public health nurses by Neyagawa City. The other authors declare no competing interests.